1. Thaw out pastry in refrigerator overnight (pastry can be kept in refrigerator up to 7 days)
2. Take pastry out of refrigerator and remove from packaging. Allow pastry to acclimatise to room temperature by placing on a clean surface for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 160-180 celcius. Grease your baking dish (30x40cm) and prepare your favourite filling.
4. Roll out one packet of pastry on a lightly floured surface to the size of your baking dish.
5. Place pastry on the greased baking dish and spread the filling.
6. Roll out second packet of pastry and place on top of the filling. Brush with melted butter.
7. Cut into serving pieces and sprinkle lightly with cold water. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.